Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's already OCTOBER!


Wow! It is already October! This year has FLOWN by! It's been one of the best years I have had in a very long time. So many fantastic things have happened in the last few months! I feel shy about sharing some because it's personal! (No I am not pregnant! lol) Just good stuff.

Gage started Kindergarten and is doing really well! He is really taking to art. He draws me pictures almost every day! He is so sweet. He tells me almost every day he loves me. He tells me he will never stop loving me! AWWWW!!

Chloe just turned 3 last week. THREE! She is full of life. She is such a beautiful little girl. She is sweet, sassy, and is such a charmer. She loves playing mommy. My dad got her a set of 8 Disney princesses for her birthday! She was in heaven.

Things are pretty good right now. I don't really have much to complain about!

No comments: